Bank Teller - Full Time
Entry level position, will train on the job.
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent and cash handling experience.
- Responsible for processing a variety of repetitive financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments.
- Responsible for managing and balancing a cash drawer.
Receptionist - Full Time
Responsible for switchboard operations, greeting customers and various clerical operational duties. Must have good customer service skills and computer skills. Other clerical duties that may be requested as needed include; drafting of correspondence, receiving and distributing mail, photocopying and filing.
Hours: Required availability 8:30-6 Monday-Friday, 9-1 Saturday.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years' experience as receptionist or customer service preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and other computer software.
- Bilingual required, English and Spanish.
Southwest National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please send resumes to email@example.com