Access any of your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With MyBankNow, you can:
- Get up-to-the-minute balance information on savings, checking, and loan accounts
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Initiate stop payments
- Access your online statement
- Perform account transfers and schedule reoccurring transfers
- Perform bank to bank transfers
It's easy, it's accessible, and it's free. Enjoy the convenience of completing loan applications and checking on your accounts anytime, anywhere!
Click here to sign up today!
Terms & Conditions
With Online Bill Payment, it is safe, fast and easy to manage your finances. You can do everything you need from home, work or anywhere you have internet access. Plus, you're not limited to business hours - Online Bill Payment is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay anyone, anytime with a few clicks of the mouse
- Set up reoccurring payments
- Schedule payments up to a year in advance of the due date
- Receive bills electronically from leading merchants
- Message customer service simply and securely
- Have instant access to bill payment history
- Send gift checks and donations through bill payment
Simplify your life with less paper! Online Statements are just like your paper statements, but with more advantages.
- No more waiting for mail - your statement is ready online within hours of the statement being produced.
- Notification of statement being ready by email
- File is viewable with free Adobe Reader
- You can store your statements on your computer
- Print statements in exact form as you receive today
- Paper statements will no longer be generated on your account
Enhanced Login Security
Southwest National Bank has now improved the security of your Online Banking. This change will help to protect you at whatever computer you are using, wherever you are.
Here's what to expect when you first log into your MyBankNow:
- Enter your login ID created during the registration process.
- Check the box that says "First Time User."
- Select Login.
- You will be directed to a page displaying the secure contact information we have on file for your account. Select one contact from the list that you can immediately access and our system will deliver a temporary secure access code within minutes.
- Enter the six digit code and hit Submit. For security, this code will expire after twenty minutes or when it used, whichever comes first.
- You may select "Activate my browser for later use" if this is your personal computer or select "Give me one time access" if the computer you are using is public computer.*
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Verify all your personal information has been entered correctly on the Profile Page.
- Create your password.
- In the future, you will only be prompted for a secure access code if one of the following occurs:
- You log onto Online Banking at another computer that is not yet enrolled.
- You have cleared your cookies or change browsers on your computer.
- You log into Online Banking at a computer you have decided not to enroll.
*Please note that if you do not enroll a computer you will have to receive a secure access code each time you login to that unenrolled computer.
Questions? Please give us a call at (316) 291-5201 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Protect Your Finances: Update your browser
Secure your online experience by updating your browser. Browsers are a key part of keeping your online financial experience and information safe. Browsers become more secure with each release, so don’t miss out. No matter what browser you use, make sure you have the latest version installed.
Visit your preferred internet browser provider’s website to download the most recent version.
· Browsers for Microsoft operating systems:
o Mozilla Firefox®
· Browsers for Mac operating systems:
o Mozilla Firefox®
For easy printing of these updates, click here