Directo A Mexico
Directo a México is the most convenient way to transfer your money to Mexico. The payments are low-cost, fast and secure. The money is transferred from your bank account at Southwest National Bank through the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) to Mexico where the Banco de México delivers it to all the beneficiaries' banks in Mexico. By using Directo a México, your family receives more pesos for every dollar you send because Directo a México offers the best exchange rate in the market. In addition, you have the certainty that your money will arrive in the bank account that you have chosen.
- You need a bank account with Southwest National Bank. If you don't already have a bank account, we would be happy to open one for you.
- The money is available on the next banking day.
- The transfer fee is only $5.00 and the best exchange rate - regardless of the amount that you send.
- You can make single or set-up recurring transfers.
- You will need the 18-digit CLABE number of the person you are sending the funds to.
3 digits 3 digits 11 digits 1 digit ABM Bank Number Locality Account Number Check Digit
- If your family member does not have a bank account in Mexico, we may be able to pre-open an account from here.
For more information about Directo A México, the CLABE number and pre-opening accounts, please contact Customer Service.