Core System Conversion
In 2019, Southwest National Bank made the decision to change our core processing system. This decision was imperative in allowing us to serve you more efficiently and enable us to offer new products and services in the future.
We never could have predicted the timing of our change would coincide with the COVID-19 pandemic. While we can't delay or suspend what was already set in motion, we recognize the challenges this can cause our customers. Southwest National Bank is committed to minimizing the impact and keeping you informed every step of the way.
Our core system conversion will begin on Friday, April 24, 2020 after the close of business. We will resume normal operations on Monday, April 27, 2020. Branch locations and online services will be unavailable over the weekend. Support will be available to assist by phone at 1-800-747-5303. Please see the following Schedule of Events for more details.
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 24, 2020
- You will have access to Southwest National Bank's Online Banking until 8:00 PM.
Saturday, April 25 - Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Over the weekend, all branch locations will be closed. Saturday phone support will be available from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- ATMs will be operational and you will be able to continue using your debit card.
- Online Banking services will be unavailable.
Monday, April 27, 2020
- Beginning at 2:00 AM (CST) you will be able to access your new debit card using the instructions received with the card.
- All online services are expected to be restored.
- Branch locations will resume normal operations. Lobbies are still expected to be closed. Drive thrus will be available.
- All ATMs will be unavailable the morning of Monday, April 27. Availability will resume as each location is converted to the new system.
Attention Intuit Product Users
Please be sure to visit https://www.southwestnb.com/conversion-instructions for conversion instructions that will ensure a smooth transition of your data.
What Will Change
- The e-statement system will be changing.
- All previous statement history will no longer be available on Monday, April 27. We strongly suggest customers print or download any of your existing e-statements, as soon as possible, to ensure you have the documents you need.
- Debit Cards - The new card can be activated any time after 2:00 AM on Monday, April 27.
- All preexisting auto payments will need to be updated with the new debit card number.
What Will Not Change
- Your Account Number(s).
- Our Routing and Transit Number: 101100618
- Online Banking will still be accessible at https://www.southwestnb.com/.