Kasasa Cash Back®
Get paid to shop
Kasasa checking is more than just free checking, it’s part of a movement to reward people for banking locally and keeping their money in their community.
Our Kasasa Cash Back® checking account rewards you with cash back on your debit card purchases, refunds on nationwide ATM withdrawal fees, and more. Plus, there’s no minimum balance requirement to earn your rewards, and no monthly maintenance fees.
- Free checking that pays you back
- Earn 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases when qualifications are met1
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in PIN or signature-based debit card purchases per cycle
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 maximum per cycle
- Nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds (up to $25 per cycle and $4.99 per transaction)1
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Link to Kasasa Saver for Cash Back® to build savings automatically
- Free Anywhere Banking Tools
- MasterCard® debit card
Qualifying for Kasasa Cash Back Rewards Is a Snap…
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases,
- Be enrolled in and log into Online Banking, AND
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. Even more, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
All accounts are subject to charges listed on our fee schedule.
The following disclaimers apply to all Kasasa Accounts:
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/16/2020. Rates, rewards and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change at any time after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Cash Back. $50 for Kasasa Saver. Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle. "Business Day" means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday, January 1, the third Monday in January, the third Monday in February, the last Monday in May, July 4, the first Monday in September, the second Monday in October, November 11, the fourth Thursday in November, or December 25. If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 falls on a Sunday, the next Monday is not a Business Day. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the account holder's account. Visit our website at www.southwestnb.com or contact one of our customer service representatives at (316) 291-5303 for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates and Statement Cycle dates.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit of one account per individual taxpayer identification number. This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period. Contact one of our customer service representatives at (316) 291-5303 for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Trademarks: Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
1. KASASA CASH BACK - When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 PIN-based and/or signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle, with a maximum refund of $4.99 per transaction. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.