Kasasa Saver for Cash®
Grow your savings effortlessly
Kasasa Saver is more than just a free account, it’s part of a movement to reward people for banking locally and keeping their money in their community.
You must have a linked Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account in order to open a Kasasa Saver® account. Interest earned and ATM fee refunds, from your linked Kasasa Cash® account, are automatically transferred to this Kasasa Saver account. Finally, there are no minimum balance requirements to earn your rewards, and no monthly maintenance fees.
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to and including $100,000
- 1.00% to 0.63% APY* on balances over $100,000 depending on account balance1
- 0.05% APY* on entire balance if qualifications aren't met
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Must be linked to a Kasasa Cash® checking
- Free Anywhere Banking Tools
It’s a Breeze to Qualify for a Kasasa Saver account…
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases,
- Be enrolled in and log into Online Banking, AND
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, don’t worry — your Kasasa accounts are still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
All accounts are subject to charges listed on our fee schedule.
The following disclaimers apply to all Kasasa Accounts:
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/16/2020. Rates, rewards and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change at any time after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Cash Back. $50 for Kasasa Saver. Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle. "Business Day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, or federally declared legal holiday. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the account holder's account. Visit our website at www.southwestnb.com or contact one of our customer service representatives at (316) 291-5303 for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates and Statement Cycle dates.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit of one account per individual taxpayer identification number. This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period. Contact one of our customer service representatives at (316) 291-5303 for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Trademarks: Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
1. KASASA SAVER - A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $100,000.00 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an interest rate of 0.9954% resulting in an APY of 1.00% and daily balances over $100,000.00 earn an interest rate of 0.2497% on the portion of the daily balance over $100,000.00 resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.63% APY depending on the account's daily balance. When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns an interest rate of 0.0500% resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.05% APY. When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, interest in Kasasa Cash does not compound because it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one day. Due to non-compounding, the actual interest amount transferred from the Kasasa Cash account to the Kasasa Saver account may be less than the advertised Kasasa Cash APY, if the advertised APY is represented without a linked Kasasa Saver account. Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $100,000.00 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Saver account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days.