Lost/Stolen ATM/Debit Cards
To report a lost or stolen MasterCard Debit Card or ATM Card please contact us immediately so we can assist you in canceling your card and keeping you protected.
During normal business hours
- Go to a Southwest National Bank location near you
- Call Southwest National Bank at (316) 838-5741 or Toll Free at (800) 747-5303
During the evening and on weekend or holidays
- Call Card Services at (800)-500-1044
*For added protection , you can call one of the three national credit reporting agencies immediately to place a fraud alert on your name and social security number in the event that your identification and credit cards were stolen. Once the alert has been placed, any company that checks your credit will know that your information has been stolen and must contact you by phone to authorize new credit.
- Equifax: (800) 525-6285
- Experian: (800) 831-5614
- TransUnion: (800) 680-7289
Helpful Tips for Keeping Your Cards Safe:
- Make a record of all card numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep you cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen.
- Never put your account number or PIN on the outside of an envelope or a postcard.
- Write down the card company's emergency contact number and keep it with you, but separate from your card.
- Don't give your debit or credit card number over the phone unless you've made the call.
- Don't sign a blank charge slip unless absolutely necessary.
- Tear up carbons from slips and save receipts.
- Always check receipts against your monthly statements. Report any errors within 60 days of the statement mailing date.
- Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
- Choose a personal identification number (PIN) that's different from other obvious numbers, like your phone or Social Security Number or your birthday.
- Memorize your PIN and don't write it on anything in your wallet.
- Check all ATM receipts against bank statements.