New User Login
Login and Browser Registration
New User Login
Southwest National Bank has now improved the security of your Online Banking. This change will help to protect you at whatever computer you are using, wherever you are.
Here's what to expect when you first log in:
- Click the red Login button.
- Select New User.
- Click "I am a new user".
- Enter your Username created during the enrollment process.
- Click Submit.
- You will be directed to a page displaying the secure contact information we have on file for your account. Select one contact from the list that you can immediately access and our system will deliver a temporary secure access code within minutes.
- Enter the six digit code and hit Submit. For security, this code will expire after twenty minutes or when it's used, whichever comes first.
- You may select "Activate my browser for later use" if this is your personal computer or select "Give me one time access" if the computer you are using is public computer.*
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Verify all your personal information has been entered correctly on the Profile Page.
- Create your Password.
- In the future, you will only be prompted for a secure access code if one of the following occurs:
- You log into Online Banking at another computer that is not yet registered.
- You have cleared your cookies or changed browsers on your computer.
- You log into Online Banking at a computer you have decided not to register.
*Please note - If you select "Give me one time access", you will have to retrieve a secure access code each time you login.
For more further information regarding any of the online services we provide, please contact the Online Banking Department at 316-291-5201. Support hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm/CST.