Online Banking Services
Anywhere Banking Tools
Access any of your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Southwest National Bank's Online Banking, you have access to:
- Get up-to-the-minute balance information on savings, checking, and loan accounts
- Online Bill Payment
- Initiate stop payments
- Access your online statement
- Perform account transfers and schedule reoccurring transfers
- Perform bank to bank transfers
It's easy, it's accessible! Enjoy the convenience of accessing on your accounts anytime, anywhere!
For more information regarding browser security and for a list of supported browsers, check out Protect Your Finances - Update Your Browser in our Security Center.
With Online Bill Pay, it is safe, fast and easy to manage your finances. You can do everything you need from home, work or anywhere you have internet access. Plus, you're not limited to business hours - Online Bill Pay is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay anyone, anytime with a few clicks of the mouse
- Set up reoccurring payments
- Schedule payments up to a year in advance of the due date
- Receive bills electronically from leading merchants
- Message customer service simply and securely
- Have instant access to bill payment history
- Send gift checks and donations through bill payment
Simplify your life with less paper! Online Statements are just like your paper statements, but with more advantages.
- No more waiting for mail - your statement is ready online within hours of the statement being produced.
- Notification of statement being ready by email
- File is viewable with free Adobe Reader
- You can store your statements on your computer
- Print statements in exact form as you receive today
- Paper statements will no longer be generated on your account
Pocket Swap offers the ability for debit cardholders to send or receive money person-to-person (P2P) via a smartphone or online (web, email) for free*. Cardholders can quickly and easily transfer money directly from their accounts to anyone by using their existing debit cards and PIN through Southwest National Bank's Online Banking.
- Must have a Southwest National Bank Debit Card to use this service.
- Securely send money to almost anyone instantly with just the recipient's email address or mobile phone number.
- Every transaction requires your debit card PIN, making it as safe as any debit transaction.
- Instant notification of payment to your recipient.
- Multiple ways for your recipient to receive funds.
You must be enrolled in Southwest National Bank's Online Banking to get started. Service available to those who qualify.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to using this service.
Qualifications include but may not be limited to the following (see terms of the service for more information):
- Enrollment into Southwest National Bank's Online Banking.
- Customer of the bank for longer than 60 days.
- Checking account and bank-issued debit card.
- 18 years or older with good account history.
*Connectivity and usage rates from your wireless service provider may apply when using your mobile device. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
For more information regarding any of the online services we provide, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section located in the resources menu or contact Online Banking Support at (316) 291-5201. Support hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM CST.
- Se Habla Español -