Online Banking Services
Anywhere Banking Tools
Access any of your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Southwest National Bank's Online Banking, you have access to:
- Get up-to-the-minute balance information on savings, checking, and loan accounts
- Online Bill Payment
- Initiate stop payments
- Access your online statement
- Perform account transfers and schedule reoccurring transfers
- Perform bank to bank transfers
It's easy, it's accessible! Enjoy the convenience of accessing on your accounts anytime, anywhere!
For more information regarding browser security and for a list of supported browsers, check out Protect Your Finances - Update Your Browser in our Security Center.
With Online Bill Pay, it is safe, fast and easy to manage your finances. You can do everything you need from home, work or anywhere you have internet access. Plus, you're not limited to business hours - Online Bill Pay is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay anyone, anytime with a few clicks of the mouse
- Set up reoccurring payments
- Schedule payments up to a year in advance of the due date
- Receive bills electronically from leading merchants
- Message customer service simply and securely
- Have instant access to bill payment history
- Send gift checks and donations through bill payment
Simplify your life with less paper! Online Statements are just like your paper statements, but with more advantages.
- No more waiting for mail - your statement is ready online within hours of the statement being produced.
- Notification of statement being ready by email
- File is viewable with free Adobe Reader
- You can store your statements on your computer
- Print statements in exact form as you receive today
- Paper statements will no longer be generated on your account
Contextual Personal Financial Management (cPFM)
A new financial management tool called Contextual Personal Financial Management (cPFM) is now available with Southwest National Bank's Online Banking. Navigate your finances with a consolidated view. It's cumbersome to use separate platforms for financial management and digital banking. Contextual Personal Management directly integrates with Online Banking, making it seamless for your to take charge of your finances.
See your full financial picture in one place. You have the ability to link accounts you hold at other financial institutions such as other FIs, credit cards, investment brokers, and mortgages to see your full financial picture in one location.
Make sense of your transaction history and see the categories where you spend the most money. Interact with the transaction list to modify categorization for accuracy and personal preference.
Financial Tools take the work out of staying on top of your finances. Create budges, monitor spending, track spending trends over a period of time, and so much more!
You must be enrolled in Southwest National Bank's Online Banking to get started. Service available to those who qualify. Click here to enroll.
*Connectivity and usage rates from your wireless service provider may apply when using your mobile device to access any of the Anywhere Banking Tools. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
For more information regarding any of the online services we provide, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section located in the resources menu or contact Online Banking Support at (316) 291-5201. Support hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM CST.