Replace your checkbook with a Debit Card.
- Access your checking account without the hassle of writing a check
- Shop wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Provides all the advantages of an ATM card
How does Card Activation Work?
- An activation label on the face of the card will include the number 1-866-633-5293 (for domestic callers) and for cardholders outside of the USA 770-248-5774.
- The cardholder must call from a number that is recorded on their card record. This can be a cell, day, or night telephone number.
- The cardholder must enter the last 4 digits of the card number, last 4 digits of the Social Security number or Tax ID associated with the acocunt and the expiration date on the card.
- First time cardholders will be prompted to select a PIN.
- Cardholders with re-issued cards will only need to activate the new card (will not be prompted to choose a pin).
Take advantage of all the benefits a Southwest National Bank Debit Card can offer. To order a card, please contact Customer Service.