Southwest National Bank Online Banking
Southwest National Bank places a priority on protecting your privacy, as well as your financial assets. We value each and every customer relationship and are committed to providing the highest level of privacy and security for our customers and visitors to this website.
In the course of doing business, Southwest National Bank receives and retains information about its customers through many sources. Applications, loan and deposit transactions, public records, and consumer reports all provide customer information. We limit the collection and use of this information to that which is necessary to maintain and administer financial services, provide quality service, and offer new products and services that may benefit our customers.
Respect of Right to Privacy
Southwest National Bank is committed to fully complying with law and regulations that have been established to protect the confidentiality of customer information, such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Right to Financial Privacy Act, and the Financial Modernization Act.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
It is very important that your account information remains up to date and accurate. If you ever find that your account information is incomplete or inaccurate, please call or write to us at the telephone number or address listed on your account statement so that we can make corrections as soon as possible. Or, if you prefer, you may update your personal information online through the use of encrypted email requests sent to the bank's secure administration site. Notifications are immediately sent to approved bank personnel alerting them to the change.
Limited Employee Access to Personal Information
We limit who receives information and what type of information is shared. Employees are informed of their responsibility to protect confidential customer information. We only permit appropriate employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information to have account access.
Southwest National Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of one bank holding company, Republic Financial Corporation.
Southwest National Bank observes these practices and procedures to assure the continued privacy and confidentiality of your personal financial information:
Information We Collect:
We collect nonpublic information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, or others, and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR SHARE FOR MOBILE/P2P TRANSACTIONS
The information Southwest National Bank collects, and how that information is used depends on how you use our mobile or P2P application and services and how you manage your privacy controls. The information we may collect, access, use, or share includes:
- Personal Data - Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the bank's Application (App).
- Location Information - Southwest National Bank may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change Southwest National Bank's access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Access - We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's contact list and camera. Access to your mobile device's contact list allows contact information to be available for P2P transactions. Access to your mobile device's camera is requested for Mobile Remote Deposit Capture services. Access is optional, and can be declined within the App. Additionally, if you wish to change Southwest National Bank's access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
Information We Disclose to Others:
The Southwest National Bank of Wichita does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers and former customers to non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law.
We may also disclose the information we collect as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and are obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential.
Our Security Measures:
We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical and electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Children's Privacy Online:
We do not knowingly solicit information from children online. We recognize the importance of protecting the identity and privacy of children online and comply with the practices stated in the Children's Online Protection Act.
Customers and members of the public may receive copies of the Bank's Privacy Notice by contacting us at:
PO Box 1401
Wichita, KS 67201
If you have any questions regarding how Southwest National Bank protects your nonpublic personal information, please contact a bank representative or use the E-mail reply function located on our website.