Bank Teller - Part Time & Full Time
Entry level position, will train on the job.
- Responsible for processing a variety of repetitive financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments.
- Responsible for managing and balancing a cash drawer.
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent and cash handling experience.
Consumer Loan Receptionist - Full Time
Consumer Loans is looking to hire a Receptionist. This is a full time position, Monday-Fri 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. with no weekends.
Loan Receptionist is responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, assisting customers with loan related inquiries, distributing mail, generating and mailing various loan documents, processing adverse action notices, and audit and file new loan notes.
- Customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- General computer knowledge with proficiency within Microsoft.
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-tasked environment.
Collections Representative - Full Time
Collections Representatives are responsible for overseeing the investigation, analysis and follow-up for the collection of past due accounts.
- Initiates contact with our customers through use of phone, mail, email and/or text message in order to secure payments.
- Updates and maintains accurate customer contact information within the bank's policies.
- Corresponds with insurance companies, attorneys, outside agencies and others.
- Assists customers with meeting their obligations and securing payments, including due date changes, extension agreements and refinance of existing loans.
- Makes and accepts payment plans.
- Knowledgeable in and follows all regulations and statues, including but not limited to Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection (FDCPA) and Sevicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).
Southwest National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please send resumes to email@example.com.