Bank Teller - Part Time & Full Time
Entry level position, will train on the job.
- Responsible for processing a variety of repetitive financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments.
- Responsible for managing and balancing a cash drawer.
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent and cash handling experience.
Debit Card Disputes Processor/ Accounting Clerk - Full Time
- Initiate and process chargebacks for cardholders.
- Make decisions using facts and established procedures.
- Enjoy investigative research.
- Adapt to ever-changing association rules and regulations.
- Appreciate opportunities for continuous learning and growing.
- Become an expert through training and experience.
- Use attention to detail and critical thinking skills to find the best resolution for our customers.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be reliable and have predictable attendance.
- Have the ability to be organized and meet timelines.
In addition to dispute processing, accounting clerk duties will also include various account balancing, data entry and other responsibilities as needed in the day to day functions of the accounting department. Expected work schedule is 8:30am to 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
Southwest National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please send resumes to email@example.com.